Public Private Partnership:
Alignment of interests and expertise to deliver infrastructure investment
We provide financial and strategic advice to clients in structuring partnership transactions to meet their objectives across all our key sectors.
Our work for public sector clients involves structuring projects and providing financial advice across all stages of the procurement of private sector delivery partners, including the optimisation of operational projects.
We also work with private sector clients in responding to PPP or other joint-venture partnering proposals, and investors on secondary market M&A opportunities and valuations.
We have advised on over 70 revenue funded social infrastructure projects, with a capital value in excess of £2.5 billion. We have worked across a broad range of sectors including education, health, waste and social housing.
Our services typically include:
- Options appraisals and business cases
- Financial structuring, risk analysis and allocation
- Preparation of complex financial models in support of bidding processes or for project affordability analysis
- Evaluation of funding options including bank debt and capital markets solutions
- Arrangement of funding solutions, including
- Advising on equity/investor issues, including secondary market transactions
- Leading commercial negotiation with JV partners
- Development of operating financial models
- Investment valuation
- Refinancing analysis and arrangement