Mergers and Acquisitions:
A depth of buy and sell-side experience to lead your transaction
QMPF provides the full range of corporate finance and M&A advisory services on acquisitions, disposals and related financing. We tend to focus on our core industry sectors, where the expertise of our senior advisors in specialist areas and markets can add value for a client in a competitive transaction process.
We have successfully completed multiple energy sector sell-side mandates, including the sale of operational gas-grid and anaerobic digestion assets to major infrastructure funds. Our success in this market is built on:
- Up-to-date and detailed understanding of the energy market
- Years of experience valuing and selling energy projects
- An extensive investor contact list and credibility with key participants
- An experienced team with capacity to ensure sufficient resource to meet demanding transaction timetables
- Experience of different energy technologies, risk profiles and contracting structures.
We also advise clients on major corporate real estate transactions, where our domain expertise assists clients in maximising value and negotiating complex multi-party transactions. Recent deal experience includes:
- Advising Unite on the £227m acquisition of Aston Student Village, which remains the largest single acquisition of a student accommodation asset in the UK
- Advising St. Modwen on the disposal of its equity interests in the 2,030 bedspace Swansea Bay Campus to UPP.